A Podcast about Windows PowerShell.
In This Episode
Tonight on the PowerScripting Podcast we talk to Chad Miller about SQL PSX
Version 2.0 of PowerWF Studio has just been released. PowerWF is a Visual PowerShell development tool allowing users to build PowerShell scripts as workflows, which are similar to a flowchart or Visio diagram.Â Once created, workflows can be deployed as applications, run as a scheduled task, or back to PowerShell as a script.Â You can even push data to System Center with the click of a button. To get your free 30 day trial go toÂ PowerWF.com.
- Thomas Lee is doing another PowerShell Master Class in Stockholm May 25-28
- New software releases:
- Jtruman0917: ## are the SQLServers mostly failover clustered?
- toenuff: ## Did you write the GUI for the ISE config menus in wpk?
Hero/Power – Matt Parkman
This segment is brought to you byÂ SAPIEN Technologies.
- Jeff Hicks has put up his decks from TechMentor
- Thomas LeeÂ blogged about an SCCM module for PowerShell
- John Robbins has created the logical successor to start-demo:Â Start-PowerShellPoint
- Jonathan NobleÂ did a post explaining -context in Select-String
- TechNet Webcast:Â Windows Failover Clustering PowerShell Cmdlets: Overview and Examples (Level 400)
- A cool list of PowerShell resourcesÂ
- Al Renouf has postedÂ a video intro to VMware Update Manager cmdlets