If you’re participating in the Scripting Games, log on to the Scripting Games Web site and check out your Profile page. You’ll find a redemption code that can be used to unlock a Participant achievement on the main PowerShell.org Web site!
- Documenting your PowerShell API–solved!
- Are you interested in sponsoring the next PowerShell + DevOps Summit?
- Scripting Games May 2016 AD Puzzle
- Up Next: Matt Davis teaches us Ansible!
- Verified Effective Exam Results
- Keeping it simple – Line breaks in PowerShell
- Help Get the Word Out on the ‘GetGoing’ Program & Scholarship
- Episode 312 – PowerScripting Podcast – SQL MVP Chrissy LeMaire
- A study in Powershell scripting – A beginners guide Part 3
- The Unicode PowerShell module
May 3 @ 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
May 6 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
May 9 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
May 19 @ 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm
May 24 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm