Bartosz (Bartek) Bielawski is a busy IT Administrator with an international company, PAREXEL. He loves PowerShell and automation. That love earned him the honor of Microsoft MVP. He shares his knowledge mainly on his blogs: in English (http://becomelotr.wordpress.com) and Polish (http://powershellpl.net) and through articles published in the Polish IT Professional (http://it-professional.pl) magazine. He is co-author of PowerShell Deep Dives book (http://www.manning.com/hicks/). He loves good code that takes advantage of PowerShell pipeline and advanced functions grouped in modules.
- 2015-July Scripting Games Puzzle
- Want to Blog at PowerShell.org?
- I need YOUR PowerShell Stories
- PowerShell.org, Inc. 2015 Shareholder Meeting Roundup
- The Scripting Games: Here’s What’s Happening
- Up Next: Ben Armstrong from Microsoft talks with us about Containers!
- Decorating PowerShell Objects
- Walkthrough: An example of how I write PowerShell functions
- Quick Tip: Enable CredSSP trough GPO’s
- Up Next: Andrew Mason from Microsoft talks about Nano Server!
July 9 @ 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
July 14 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
July 16 @ 6:00 pm - July 17 @ 8:30 pm