Bartosz (Bartek) Bielawski is a busy IT Administrator with an international company, PAREXEL. He loves PowerShell and automation. That love earned him the honor of Microsoft MVP. He shares his knowledge mainly on his blogs: in English (http://becomelotr.wordpress.com) and Polish (http://powershellpl.net) and through articles published in the Polish IT Professional (http://it-professional.pl) magazine. He is co-author of PowerShell Deep Dives book (http://www.manning.com/hicks/). He loves good code that takes advantage of PowerShell pipeline and advanced functions grouped in modules.
- Introduction to Powershell
- [UPDATED] Even Vaguely Considering PowerShell Cruise? READ THIS RIGHT NOW.
- 2015-July Scripting Games Wrap-Up
- Powershell IS for the desktop tech as well
- PowerShell Summit NA 2016 – call for topics coming soon
- Curious about PowerShell Cruise? Here’s how to learn more.
- Tonight on the podcast: Rob ‘barkz’ Barker on the Pure Storage PowerShell Toolkit!
- Episode 304 – PowerScripting Podcast – Ben Armstrong from Microsoft on Windows Containers
- Episode 303 – PowerScripting Podcast – Andrew Mason from Microsoft on Nano Server
- Episode 302 – PowerScripting Podcast – SCOM MVP Scott Moss
August 6 @ 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
August 10 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm