Bartosz (Bartek) Bielawski is a busy IT Administrator with an international company, PAREXEL. He loves PowerShell and automation. That love earned him the honor of Microsoft MVP. He shares his knowledge mainly on his blogs: in English (http://becomelotr.wordpress.com) and Polish (http://powershellpl.net) and through articles published in the Polish IT Professional (http://it-professional.pl) magazine. He is co-author of PowerShell Deep Dives book (http://www.manning.com/hicks/). He loves good code that takes advantage of PowerShell pipeline and advanced functions grouped in modules.
- Are you interested in sponsoring the next PowerShell + DevOps Summit?
- Scripting Games May 2016 AD Puzzle
- Up Next: Matt Davis teaches us Ansible!
- Verified Effective Exam Results
- Keeping it simple – Line breaks in PowerShell
- Help Get the Word Out on the ‘GetGoing’ Program & Scholarship
- Episode 312 – PowerScripting Podcast – SQL MVP Chrissy LeMaire
- A study in Powershell scripting – A beginners guide Part 3
- The Unicode PowerShell module
- PowerShell + DevOps Global Summit Videos Online
May 3 @ 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
May 6 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
May 19 @ 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm