Shortly after PowerShell’s introduction to the world, Jon Walz and Hal Rottenberg launched the PowerScripting Podcast, a weekly show featuring expert guest speakers, fantastic behind-the-scenes information, members of the PowerShell community, and more. Recorded before a live chatroom audience, the podcast has become one of the PowerShell community’s most treasured foundations. You’ll learn about new techniques, few features, new products, and more, all in a fun and engaging conversational format. The PowerScripting podcast is independently produced, managed, and owned by Jon and Hal.
- Subscribe to the Podcast RSS feed
- Explore the episode mind map
- View all episodes
- Join us for the live recording
- Submit feedback or show ideas
- Up Next: Matt Davis teaches us Ansible!
- Episode 312 - PowerScripting Podcast - SQL MVP Chrissy LeMaire
- Up Next: Rob Reynolds brings us Chocolatey News!
- Up Next: Chrissy LeMaire talks about PowerShell & SQL and SQL on Linux!
- Episode 311 - PowerScripting Podcast - David Wilson From The PowerShell Team
- Up Next: David Wilson from Microsoft talks about PowerShell ISE & VS Code
- Episode 310 - PowerScripting Podcast - Ed Wilson The Scripting Guy from Microsoft
- Episode 309 - PowerScripting Podcast - Matt Wrock on Vagrant and Packer
- Episode 308 - PowerScripting Podcast - Bryan Matthew from Microsoft on Storage Spaces
- Tonight: Ed Wilson returns to the PowerScripting Podcast!