Shortly after PowerShell’s introduction to the world, Jon Walz and Hal Rottenberg launched the PowerScripting Podcast, a weekly show featuring expert guest speakers, fantastic behind-the-scenes information, members of the PowerShell community, and more. Recorded before a live chatroom audience, the podcast has become one of the PowerShell community’s most treasured foundations. You’ll learn about new techniques, few features, new products, and more, all in a fun and engaging conversational format. The PowerScripting podcast is independently produced, managed, and owned by Jon and Hal.
- Subscribe to the Podcast RSS feed
- Explore the episode mind map
- View all episodes
- Join us for the live recording
- Submit feedback or show ideas
- Up Next: Ben Armstrong from Microsoft talks with us about Containers!
- Up Next: Andrew Mason from Microsoft talks about Nano Server!
- Episode 300 - PowerScripting Podcast - MVP Adam Driscoll and Andre Sayre from Microsoft on PoshTools
- Episode 299 - PowerScripting Podcast -Warren Frame on Invoke-Parallel and PoshRSJob
- Tonight on the podcast: Jeff Wouters is hands-on with #windows10 & #nanoserver
- Episode 298 - PowerScripting Podcast -Vaughn Stewart and Cody Hosterman from Pure Storage
- Tonight on the podcast: Adam Driscoll and Andre Sayre talk about PoshTools!
- Episode 297 - PowerScripting Podcast -Alan Renouf from VMware on PowerCLI 6
- Up Next: Vaughn & Cody from Pure Storage
- Episode 296 - PowerScripting Podcast - Joe Levy from Microsoft on Azure Automation