Shortly after PowerShell’s introduction to the world, Jon Walz and Hal Rottenberg launched the PowerScripting Podcast, a weekly show featuring expert guest speakers, fantastic behind-the-scenes information, members of the PowerShell community, and more. Recorded before a live chatroom audience, the podcast has become one of the PowerShell community’s most treasured foundations. You’ll learn about new techniques, few features, new products, and more, all in a fun and engaging conversational format. The PowerScripting podcast is independently produced, managed, and owned by Jon and Hal.
- Subscribe to the Podcast RSS feed
- Explore the episode mind map
- View all episodes
- Join us for the live recording
- Submit feedback or show ideas
- Tonight on the PowerScripting Podcast: Matt Wrock talks about deploying Nano Server with Packer!
- Episode 306 - PowerScripting Podcast - Rob “Barkz” Barker from Pure Storage
- Tonight on the show: Windows Server 2016 news with Eric Courville!
- Episode 305 - PowerScripting Podcast - Josh Atwell from SolidFire
- Tonight on the podcast: Rob 'barkz' Barker on the Pure Storage PowerShell Toolkit!
- Episode 304 - PowerScripting Podcast - Ben Armstrong from Microsoft on Windows Containers
- Episode 303 - PowerScripting Podcast - Andrew Mason from Microsoft on Nano Server
- Episode 302 - PowerScripting Podcast - SCOM MVP Scott Moss
- Episode 301 - PowerScripting Podcast - MVP Jeff Wouters
- Recording live with Josh Atwell tonight!