All this Summer, we’ve been encouraging your feedback in a series of Great Debate posts. Most of the topics came from the 2013 Scripting Games, where we definitely saw people coming down on both sides of these topics. My goal was to pull everyone’s thoughts together into a kind of community consensus, and to offer a living book of community-accepted practices for PowerShell. This’ll be a neverending story, likely adapting and growing to include more topics as the years wind on. But here’s the start:Â DRAFT-2013Sep_PracticesÂ is the first draft, officially a Request For Comments, based on the comments you’ve all contributed […]
- 2015-August Scripting Games Puzzle
- Introduction to Powershell
- [UPDATED] Even Vaguely Considering PowerShell Cruise? READ THIS RIGHT NOW.
- 2015-July Scripting Games Wrap-Up
- Powershell IS for the desktop tech as well
- PowerShell Summit NA 2016 – call for topics coming soon
- Curious about PowerShell Cruise? Here’s how to learn more.
- Tonight on the podcast: Rob ‘barkz’ Barker on the Pure Storage PowerShell Toolkit!
- Episode 304 – PowerScripting Podcast – Ben Armstrong from Microsoft on Windows Containers
- Episode 303 – PowerScripting Podcast – Andrew Mason from Microsoft on Nano Server
August 6 @ 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
August 10 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
August 11 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
September 2 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm