All this Summer, we’ve been encouraging your feedback in a series of Great Debate posts. Most of the topics came from the 2013 Scripting Games, where we definitely saw people coming down on both sides of these topics. My goal was to pull everyone’s thoughts together into a kind of community consensus, and to offer a living book of community-accepted practices for PowerShell. This’ll be a neverending story, likely adapting and growing to include more topics as the years wind on. But here’s the start:Â DRAFT-2013Sep_PracticesÂ is the first draft, officially a Request For Comments, based on the comments you’ve all contributed […]
- Want to Blog at PowerShell.org?
- I need YOUR PowerShell Stories
- PowerShell.org, Inc. 2015 Shareholder Meeting Roundup
- The Scripting Games: Here’s What’s Happening
- Up Next: Ben Armstrong from Microsoft talks with us about Containers!
- Decorating PowerShell Objects
- Walkthrough: An example of how I write PowerShell functions
- Quick Tip: Enable CredSSP trough GPO’s
- Up Next: Andrew Mason from Microsoft talks about Nano Server!
- Improved Function: Get-ComputerDetail
July 9 @ 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
July 14 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
July 16 @ 6:00 pm - July 17 @ 8:30 pm