Had an opportunity to speak with some folks on the Azure team yesterday – Mark Russinovich was kind enough to make a contact for me. First of all, fun fact: Azure only charges you forÂ used pages in VHDs. That is, if you create a 100GB VHD and load 1GB of data on it, you’re paying for 1GB of data. Very clever. So it’s charging you as if it was a dynamically expanding VHD, but of course it’s a fixed VHD with all of the related performance improvements. Nice. Second, they basically confirmed something I’d suspected. Azure’s “website model” tends to […]
- 2015-August Scripting Games Puzzle
- Introduction to Powershell
- [UPDATED] Even Vaguely Considering PowerShell Cruise? READ THIS RIGHT NOW.
- 2015-July Scripting Games Wrap-Up
- Powershell IS for the desktop tech as well
- PowerShell Summit NA 2016 – call for topics coming soon
- Curious about PowerShell Cruise? Here’s how to learn more.
- Tonight on the podcast: Rob ‘barkz’ Barker on the Pure Storage PowerShell Toolkit!
- Episode 304 – PowerScripting Podcast – Ben Armstrong from Microsoft on Windows Containers
- Episode 303 – PowerScripting Podcast – Andrew Mason from Microsoft on Nano Server
August 4 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
August 6 @ 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
August 10 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
August 11 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
September 2 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm