Had an opportunity to speak with some folks on the Azure team yesterday – Mark Russinovich was kind enough to make a contact for me. First of all, fun fact: Azure only charges you forÂ used pages in VHDs. That is, if you create a 100GB VHD and load 1GB of data on it, you’re paying for 1GB of data. Very clever. So it’s charging you as if it was a dynamically expanding VHD, but of course it’s a fixed VHD with all of the related performance improvements. Nice. Second, they basically confirmed something I’d suspected. Azure’s “website model” tends to […]
- 2015-July Scripting Games Puzzle
- Want to Blog at PowerShell.org?
- I need YOUR PowerShell Stories
- PowerShell.org, Inc. 2015 Shareholder Meeting Roundup
- The Scripting Games: Here’s What’s Happening
- Up Next: Ben Armstrong from Microsoft talks with us about Containers!
- Decorating PowerShell Objects
- Walkthrough: An example of how I write PowerShell functions
- Quick Tip: Enable CredSSP trough GPO’s
- Up Next: Andrew Mason from Microsoft talks about Nano Server!
July 9 @ 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
July 14 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
July 16 @ 6:00 pm - July 17 @ 8:30 pm