Had an opportunity to speak with some folks on the Azure team yesterday – Mark Russinovich was kind enough to make a contact for me. First of all, fun fact: Azure only charges you forÂ used pages in VHDs. That is, if you create a 100GB VHD and load 1GB of data on it, you’re paying for 1GB of data. Very clever. So it’s charging you as if it was a dynamically expanding VHD, but of course it’s a fixed VHD with all of the related performance improvements. Nice. Second, they basically confirmed something I’d suspected. Azure’s “website model” tends to […]
- 2015-October Scripting Games Puzzle
- 2015-September Scripting Games Wrap-Up
- Delete Specific E-Mail or E-Mails From All Exchange Mailboxes
- September Recap and October Teaser! – CincyPowershell User Group
- Tonight on the PowerScripting Podcast: Matt Wrock talks about deploying Nano Server with Packer!
- Convert ISO and WIM to VHD with a module
- How to handle oAuth from PowerShell
- Automate enabling and disabling Lync / Skype for Business users
- Get-PSUGUK and Manchester – The Beginning!
- PowerShell Scheduled Jobs and Tableau analytics
October 6 @ 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
October 6 @ 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm
October 13 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
October 13 @ 8:30 pm - 9:30 pm
November 10 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm