A Podcast about Windows PowerShell. Listen: In This Episode Tonight on the PowerScripting Podcast, we talk to Jim Truher from Microsoft about the history of PowerShell and System Center Service Manager! This segment brought to you by Start-Automating Start Scripting to Your Fullest Potential. Â At Start-Automating, we can help you unleash the full Power of PowerShell V2. Â You can use our deep PowerShell expertise to build rich PowerShell solutions, or we can train you to use PowerShell like a pro. Isnâ€™t it time you Save-Time, Save-Money, and Start-Automating? Â Find out more atÂ Start-Automating.com. News The Rochester User Group will be talking […]
- 2015-October Scripting Games Puzzle
- 2015-September Scripting Games Wrap-Up
- Delete Specific E-Mail or E-Mails From All Exchange Mailboxes
- September Recap and October Teaser! – CincyPowershell User Group
- Tonight on the PowerScripting Podcast: Matt Wrock talks about deploying Nano Server with Packer!
- Convert ISO and WIM to VHD with a module
- How to handle oAuth from PowerShell
- Automate enabling and disabling Lync / Skype for Business users
- Get-PSUGUK and Manchester – The Beginning!
- PowerShell Scheduled Jobs and Tableau analytics
October 6 @ 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
October 6 @ 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm
October 13 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
October 13 @ 8:30 pm - 9:30 pm
November 10 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm