We all agree that PowerShell is an amazing real-time and automation management tool. While many of us focus on the in-depth workings of our favorite tool, the real test is in its everyday use managing the products we are responsible for – Exchange being one of mine. Many of you already know that the Exchange team invested heavily with implementing PowerShell starting with Exchange 2007. This was an enormous risk considering that most admins would not begin adoption of PowerShell for a few more years. The maturity of the cmdlet implementation – the ability to perform every task with the […]
- Mississippi PowerShell User Group Virtual Meeting – July 14th 2015
- RabbitMQ and PowerShell
- 2015-July Scripting Games Puzzle
- Want to Blog at PowerShell.org?
- I need YOUR PowerShell Stories
- PowerShell.org, Inc. 2015 Shareholder Meeting Roundup
- The Scripting Games: Here’s What’s Happening
- Up Next: Ben Armstrong from Microsoft talks with us about Containers!
- Decorating PowerShell Objects
- Walkthrough: An example of how I write PowerShell functions
July 9 @ 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
July 14 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
July 16 @ 6:00 pm - July 17 @ 8:30 pm