We all agree that PowerShell is an amazing real-time and automation management tool. While many of us focus on the in-depth workings of our favorite tool, the real test is in its everyday use managing the products we are responsible for – Exchange being one of mine. Many of you already know that the Exchange team invested heavily with implementing PowerShell starting with Exchange 2007. This was an enormous risk considering that most admins would not begin adoption of PowerShell for a few more years. The maturity of the cmdlet implementation – the ability to perform every task with the […]
- Two More TechSession Webinars
- PowerShell Summit North America 2016 – Call for Topics
- 2015-August Scripting Games Puzzle
- Introduction to Powershell
- [UPDATED] Even Vaguely Considering PowerShell Cruise? READ THIS RIGHT NOW.
- 2015-July Scripting Games Wrap-Up
- Powershell IS for the desktop tech as well
- PowerShell Summit NA 2016 – call for topics coming soon
- Curious about PowerShell Cruise? Here’s how to learn more.
- Tonight on the podcast: Rob ‘barkz’ Barker on the Pure Storage PowerShell Toolkit!
August 4 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
August 6 @ 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
August 10 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
August 11 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
September 2 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm