We’re in the process of working on a 10961C revision to the Microsoft PowerShell course, and I’ve been reviewing the anonymous comments submitted by MCTs and students on 10961A (the “B” rev, which is what was produced after our beta teach, is just now orderable so we don’t have comments yet). By the way – if you’re a student or MCT who has taken/delivered 10961A, you’re welcome to contact me directly if you want to share any info on typos you found. Would like to fix those.Â Microsoft unfortunately didn’t bill 10961A as “pre-beta,” which it was, and I think that […]
- Want to Blog at PowerShell.org?
- I need YOUR PowerShell Stories
- PowerShell.org, Inc. 2015 Shareholder Meeting Roundup
- The Scripting Games: Here’s What’s Happening
- Up Next: Ben Armstrong from Microsoft talks with us about Containers!
- Decorating PowerShell Objects
- Walkthrough: An example of how I write PowerShell functions
- Quick Tip: Enable CredSSP trough GPO’s
- Up Next: Andrew Mason from Microsoft talks about Nano Server!
- Improved Function: Get-ComputerDetail
July 9 @ 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
July 14 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
July 16 @ 6:00 pm - July 17 @ 8:30 pm