We’re in the process of working on a 10961C revision to the Microsoft PowerShell course, and I’ve been reviewing the anonymous comments submitted by MCTs and students on 10961A (the “B” rev, which is what was produced after our beta teach, is just now orderable so we don’t have comments yet). By the way – if you’re a student or MCT who has taken/delivered 10961A, you’re welcome to contact me directly if you want to share any info on typos you found. Would like to fix those.Â Microsoft unfortunately didn’t bill 10961A as “pre-beta,” which it was, and I think that […]
- 2015-August Scripting Games Puzzle
- Introduction to Powershell
- [UPDATED] Even Vaguely Considering PowerShell Cruise? READ THIS RIGHT NOW.
- 2015-July Scripting Games Wrap-Up
- Powershell IS for the desktop tech as well
- PowerShell Summit NA 2016 – call for topics coming soon
- Curious about PowerShell Cruise? Here’s how to learn more.
- Tonight on the podcast: Rob ‘barkz’ Barker on the Pure Storage PowerShell Toolkit!
- Episode 304 – PowerScripting Podcast – Ben Armstrong from Microsoft on Windows Containers
- Episode 303 – PowerScripting Podcast – Andrew Mason from Microsoft on Nano Server
August 6 @ 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
August 10 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
August 11 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
September 2 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm