So, I’ve gotten a two-VM version of PowerShell.org running in Azure. Yay, me! My *nix skills are unaccountably rusty (go fig), but it didn’t take too long. Restoring the WordPress installation was the toughest, as a number of settings had to be tweaked since the site is no longer under the same URL (the Â test site that is). Baseline I ran a load test against the existing production site yesterday; you can view the results atÂ http://loadimpact.com/load-test/powershell.org-1aa960e59c5972af12898b745de9ec49. This simulated a 50-person concurrent load from three US locations and on UK location, which approximates our real-world traffic. The results are what they […]
- Two More TechSession Webinars
- PowerShell Summit North America 2016 – Call for Topics
- 2015-August Scripting Games Puzzle
- Introduction to Powershell
- [UPDATED] Even Vaguely Considering PowerShell Cruise? READ THIS RIGHT NOW.
- 2015-July Scripting Games Wrap-Up
- Powershell IS for the desktop tech as well
- PowerShell Summit NA 2016 – call for topics coming soon
- Curious about PowerShell Cruise? Here’s how to learn more.
- Tonight on the podcast: Rob ‘barkz’ Barker on the Pure Storage PowerShell Toolkit!
August 6 @ 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
August 10 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
August 11 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
September 2 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm