Welcome to PowerShell.org, a community-owned and -operated site dedicated to education, assistance, and development. We support all platforms and languages that make use of technologies derived from the PowerShell Language Specification, including Desired State Configuration and more. We are an official activity of The DevOps Collective, a US 501(c)(3) nonprofit. Click here to visit the official Microsoft page for PowerShell, which includes product downloads.
- Ultimate PowerShell Prompt Customization and Git Setup Guide
- Here's Another Reason to Contribute
- Microsoft did WHAT?
- Why "Objects," Remoting, and Consistency are Such a Big Deal in PowerShell
- Create Custom Monitors with PowerShell
- Episode 316 - PowerScripting Podcast - Jeffrey Snover from Microsoft on Open Sourced PowerShell v6
- Why PowerShell on Linux is Such an Accomplishment
- FAQ: PowerShell on Linux/Mac
- PowerScripting Live tonight with Jeffrey Snover about PowerShell Open Source!
- PowerShell is Open Sourced
- PSUG.dk August Meeting - Ed Wilson aka. The Scripting Guy!
Monday 29 August 2016
- Powershell Chattanooga 1st Meeting
Tuesday 6 September 2016
- Need to Speed: Pragmatic Problem Solving with PowerShell
Tuesday 13 September 2016
- LISA16: Release Pipelines in Microsoft Ecosystems
Wednesday 7 December 2016
Newcomers Start Here!
There's a lot to do and see on PowerShell.org! Why not get started with a Welcome Aboard mission? You'll get a super-quick orientation to the site and everything we offer, and have an opportunity to start interacting with the community. We look forward to seeing more of you!