Welcome to PowerShell.org, a community-owned and -operated site dedicated to education, assistance, and development. We support all platforms and languages that make use of technologies derived from the PowerShell Language Specification, including Desired State Configuration and more. We are an official activity of The DevOps Collective, a US 501(c)(3) nonprofit. Click here to visit the official Microsoft page for PowerShell, which includes product downloads.
- Recap of DuPSUG PowerShell Saturday 2016
- PowerShell Happenings at Ignite 2016
- Changing of the Guard at PowerShell.org
- PowerShell + DevOps Global Summit 2017 Preview
- Nearing Last Call for PowerShell Summit Topic Proposals (+ Topic Ideas!)
- Unit Testing is “Pestering” the Hell Out Of Me
- Ultimate PowerShell Prompt Customization and Git Setup Guide
- Here's Another Reason to Contribute
- Microsoft did WHAT?
- Why "Objects," Remoting, and Consistency are Such a Big Deal in PowerShell
- Philadelphia PowerShell User Group Meeting - October 6th 2016 with Warren Frame
Thursday 6 October 2016
- Hacking SQL Servers on Scale using PowerShell
Wednesday 19 October 2016
- October Omaha PowerShell User Group
Tuesday 25 October 2016
- LISA16: Release Pipelines in Microsoft Ecosystems
Wednesday 7 December 2016
Newcomers Start Here!
There's a lot to do and see on PowerShell.org! Why not get started with a quick Orientation video? You'll get a super-quick intro to the site and everything we offer, and have an opportunity to start interacting with the community. We look forward to seeing more of you!