Welcome to PowerShell.org, a community-owned and -operated site dedicated to education, assistance, and development. We support all platforms and languages that make use of technologies derived from the PowerShell Language Specification, including Desired State Configuration and more.
Click here to visit the official Microsoft page for PowerShell, which includes product downloads.
New user? Register here! Existing users, use the Login link in the upper-right.
- PSDayUK 2018 - The UK PowerShell Conference
- What You Missed This Week in PowerShell!
- Help Us Improve our Ebooks - Your Chance to Contribute!
- The Re-Launch of the PowerShell.org Free eBooks (now in Spanish, too!)
- OnRamp Scholarship open to non-US Applicants
- Looking for a PowerShell.org Contributor
- How PowerShell + DevOps Global Summit Began
- We Need Your Help.
- Executing LINQ Queries in PowerShell - Part 2
- Executing LINQ Queries in PowerShell - Part 1
PowerShell.org is an activity of The DevOps Collective, Inc., a nonprofit US corporation. Our Directors consists of Don Jones (President and CEO), Jason Helmick (also Vice-President and Director of Finance), Jeffery Hicks (Director of Community Engagement), Will Anderson (Director of Online Services), Richard Siddaway (Director of Summit Content), and Christopher Gannon (Director of Summit Logistics). Past Directors include Dave Wyatt and Kirk Munro. PowerShell.org is independent of Microsoft Corporation, and exists to provide public services, education, and support for open-source projects related to cross-platform PowerShell and DevOps. Our Directors receive no salaries, and we have no employees.