Welcome to PowerShell.org, a community-owned and -operated site dedicated to education, assistance, and development. We support all platforms and languages that make use of technologies derived from the PowerShell Language Specification, including Desired State Configuration and more. We are an official activity of The DevOps Collective, a US 501(c)(3) nonprofit. Click here to visit the official Microsoft page for PowerShell, which includes product downloads.
New user? Register here!
Existing user? If you've previously logged in using a social media account, note that we're no longer able to offer that option, and also note that we've recently purged old, inactive user accounts. You may use your username/email and the "Forgot Password" function on the Login page to generate a new, local password to log in with. You're also free to create a new account.
- Join Us in Thanking Ed & Teresa Wilson at Summit 2017
- You an still get into PowerShell + DevOps Global Summit 2017!
- PowerShell Summit 2017 - sold out
- Summit 2017 Agenda & Program Guide Online
- Summit 2017 - Badge Question
- Summit 2017–seats going fast
- Community Lightning Demos
- Episode 319 - PowerScripting Podcast - MVPs Don Jones and Adam Bertram on Pester
- DevOps: A Career Changer
- Pester – Parameters and Hashtable Fun!
- Cincinnati PowerShell User Group – Secrets PowerShell Remoting
Thursday 23 February 2017
- Omaha PowerShell User Group - Working with ARM Templates using PowerShell and DSC
Tuesday 28 February 2017
- PowerShell + DevOps Global Summit 2017
Sunday 9 April 2017 - Wednesday 12 April 2017
- DevOpsLibrary Meetup and Nano Conference
Thursday 13 April 2017
- PowerShell Conference Europe 2017
Wednesday 3 May 2017 - Friday 5 May 2017
PowerShell.org is an activity of The DevOps Collective, Inc., a nonprofit US corporation. Our Board consists of Don Jones (Chairman, also President and CEO), Jason Helmick (also Vice-President, Treasurer, and CFO), Jeffery Hicks (also Secretary), Will Anderson (also our Webmaster), Richard Siddaway (in charge of Summit content), and Steve Murawski. Past Directors include Dave Wyatt (who continues to run our Build Server) and Kirk Munro. PowerShell.org is independent of Microsoft Corporation, and exists to provide public services, education, and support for open-source projects related to cross-platform PowerShell and DevOps. Our Directors receive no salaries, and we have no employees.