A Podcast about Windows PowerShell.
- Scripting Games now open by the time you hear us!
- Citrix Workflow Studio“Workflow Studio, a member of the Citrix Delivery Center product family, is an IT process automation solution that enables you to compose, integrate and orchestrate rule-based workflows across your application delivery infrastructure. Workflow Studio acts as the glue across the IT infrastructure allowing administrators to easily tie technology components together via workflows that enable the system to truly operate as a dynamic delivery platform.”
- Jeff’s Scripting Blog and More: Practical PowerShell Jeff Hicks is writing a new monthly column for a new eJournal from RealTime Publishers. “The column, Practical PowerShell, will be a regular feature in Windows Administration in Realtime. The eJournal is a free PDF although I think you have to give up an email address.”
- Windows PowerShell : The Semantic Gap There are 2 worlds: 1. The world as we think about it. 2. The world as we can manipulate it. The difference between these two is what is called the semantic gap.
- New Video Podcast: PowerShell-Basics.com This is created by Steve from the A Couple of Admins Podcast.Â He wanted to create a screencast-only video podcast.Â His first show should be out by the time you hear this.
- Newsgroup post from Hal:
- gscanga writes about his frustration that PowerShell cannot do anything remotely
- Managing Terminal Services attributes with PowerShell Â« Dmitryâ€™s PowerBlog: PowerShell and beyond Terminal Services properties is definitely a set of properties you would want to bulk-manage, and as we all know PowerShell is the best tool for any bulk operations.
- 10 Cool Things You Can Do with PowerShell – I got this from ‘Entwickler’ on Twitter.Â Some examples:
- Report all of the USB devices installed
- Background a time-consuming task
- From Lee Holmes (who is on the PowerShell team) on his Precision Computing blog: Realtime Syntax Highlighting in your PowerShell Console. Thanks Mark aka ‘meson’ for the tip.
Thanks for listening!