In This Episode
Today we have an interview with Tobias Weltner the developer of PowerShell Plus as well as tips, resources and news. We also have some winners in our review contest.
Quest Software is offering Powerscripting Podcast listeners a free copy of Jeffery Hicks new book, Managing Active Directory with Windows PowerShell: TFM from Sapien Press. Visit quest.com/powerscripting to register for your copy, before they run out. While youâ€™re there download their free graphical user interface, script editor and Active Directory commands.
For listeners of this podcast only, Idera is offering a special price $79 per copy until October 12, 2008.Â Â Don't wait! Â Download your free trial and take advantage of this great offer today!
- Specops Remote Admin CTP - Jonathan Medd does a good review over atÂ Get-Scripting
- Brad Rutkowski has a great post aboutÂ using Invoke-Command to launch a script on a remote computer which connects to network resources
- Brad also brings some good info usingÂ Set-Acl on a registry key
- Hat trick!!! Brad again with a solution to aÂ problem using Get-WMIObject against Windows 2008
- A question from Phactotum (a fellow IBMer with Hal) about how to take data in a CSV and act on it turned intoÂ a blog post by Hal.
We're happy to announce the winners of our SAPIEN book giveaway:
- David Travis wrote a great review in iTunes!
- David Moravec Â wrote a review on his blog. I thought it was cool to see that we have at least one listener in the Czech Republic!