A Podcast about Windows PowerShell.
In This Episode
Today on the PowerScripting Podcast we interview Chad Miller, author of the SQL PSX project.Â And ofÂ courseÂ we'llÂ throwÂ inÂ ourÂ otherÂ usualÂ goodies.
This segmentÂ isÂ broughtÂ toÂ youÂ byÂ Idera.
WantÂ toÂ makeÂ WindowsÂ PowerShellÂ easierÂ thanÂ everÂ toÂ learnÂ andÂ master?Â CheckoutÂ Idera'sÂ PowerShellPlusÂ ProfessionalÂ EditionÂ whichÂ isÂ nowÂ availableÂ forÂ download!Â TheÂ newÂ versionÂ hasÂ vastlyÂ improvedÂ codeÂ completionÂ andÂ aÂ slickÂ interactiveÂ LearningÂ Center.Â GoÂ toÂ www.idera.com/PodcastPeopleÂ toÂ getÂ yourÂ copyÂ today.
- PowerGUI: Now with 100% more Hyper-V! Â« Poshoholic
- Southeast ManagementÂ UserÂ GroupÂ NovÂ 14thÂ meetingÂ scheduleÂ andÂ registrationÂ link
- SaaS: Announcing Windows PowerShell Snap-In forÂ GoGridÂ (and commentary from Jeffrey Snover )
- glnsize : ## is powershell speading throughout his it dept?
- mwjcomputing : ##How much of his day to day operations are managed using Powershell?
- glnsize : ## have you looked at V2 script cmdlets?
- mwjcomputing : ## When dealing with Auditors, do they have any objection to Powershell being the tool to gather the security information?
- stahler : ## ADO.NET through PowerShell or SQLCMD through PowerShell?
- meson : ## Any comments on a SQL database PSProvider?
- mwjcomputing : ## When gathering security information, does Powershell cause any performance hit on the database?
- glnsize : ##from a DBA perspective what is powershell missing?
- Working with NetApp in PowerShell
- Another Great Don Jones Video Demo
- Dev Resources!
- PowerShell Tunnel Â - Make your app scriptable using PowerShell
- Creating Subversion Repositories using PowerShell
- Doug Finke -Â Displaying SVN Info On Your PowerShell Prompt