-Justin Braun from Compellent
-PowerShell MVP Max Trinidad (from the MVP Summit)
-PowerShell team member James Brundage with a demo of WPK (from the MVP Summit)
Here’s some additional information from Justin’s interview
- Worked as a TAM for Microsoft for a couple of years
- Compellent just went public last year
- SAN device with some unique maangement tools and features
- Snapin connects via IP to SAN hardware, no middleware required
- Snapin also connects to VDS service on remote SAN clients (windows servers)
- rfoust : ## do you have management packs for OpsMgr?
- glnsize : ## how hard was it sell your team on powershell?
- rfoust : ## are you actively testing on ctp3?
- glnsize : ## are you handling the partition offset… when your formatting the drive?
- rfoust : ## did you say if you have a gui built on the cmdlets? or is your gui separated?
- glnsize : ## what can’t you do with your cmdlets… what % coverage do you have with your cmdlets
- rfoust : ## how many cmdlets are in the snapin?
- glnsize : ## any providers to browes the sanÂ
- rfoust : ## will the snapin work with any other vendors hardware, or is it proprietary?website: compellent.com
Our regular episode for this week should be up tomorrow. Enjoy!Â