A Podcast about Windows PowerShell.
In This Episode
Tonight on the PowerScripting Podcast we talk to Lance Robinson from /n Software
- Hal’s book Managing VMware Infrastructure with PowerShell: TFM is now available for pre-order!
- Doug Finke is now a PowerShell MVP!
- SAPIEN has released a free editor for quick & dirty stuff on the go called PrimalPad. (download link)
- SDM Software has released a new version of their Group Policy Automation Engine
- April 23 webcast: Using Windows PowerShell with Hyper-V and Virtual Machine Manager
For awesome PowerShell scripting, nothing matches the might of Questâ€™s PowerGUI. Versatile and easy to use, PowerGUI helps you build commanding scripts that leverage PowerShellâ€™s strength across the enterprise. Now, ruling your domain is easier than ever.
Is your scripting might equal to the challenge? Put the power in your hands â€“Â download PowerGUI today.
Links mentioned in the interview
Want to make Windows PowerShell easier than ever to learn and master? Checkout Idera’s PowerShellPlus Professional Edition which is now available for download! The new version has vastly improved code completion and a slick interactive Learning Center. Go to www.idera.com/PodcastPeople to get your copy today!
- Two from Lance Robinson:
- Jeffery Hicks has a script for pulling service account names
- Oisin Grehan unleashes a boatload of Module information
- New to PowerShell? Check out PowerShell Your Mom
- James Brundage from the PowerShell team shows us how to manipulate images in PowerShell with the WIA COM objects