A Podcast about Windows PowerShell.
In This Episode
Tonight on the PowerScripting Podcast we talk to Jason Gallaugher from Rove
This segment is brought to you byÂ SAPIEN Technologies.
- Hal’s new bookÂ has been released and is shipping!
- PowerShell Plus 3.0Â has been released
- Here’s aÂ scriptÂ for tracking down the Conficker worm
- The PowerShell toys we talked about with Lance RobinsonÂ are now available
- PowerShellÂ roadshow in Germany
- PowerShell MMS Slides and demos available at the Microsoft PowerShell Team Blog http://blogs.msdn.com/powershell/archive/2009/04/30/se06-whats-new-in-windows-powershell-2-0.aspx and http://blogs.msdn.com/powershell/archive/2009/04/30/se05-easy-automation-with-windows-powershell.aspx
When it comes to scripting, youâ€™re a warrior. But mighty warriors need mighty tools!For awesome PowerShell scripting, nothing matches the might of Questâ€™s PowerGUI. Versatile and easy to use, PowerGUI helps you build commanding scripts that leverage PowerShellâ€™s strength across the enterprise. Now, ruling your domain is easier than ever.
Is your scripting might equal to the challenge? Put the power in your hands â€“Â download PowerGUI today.
Jason Gallaugher fromÂ RoveÂ talking about Mobile Admin
Questions from the chatroom:
stahler: ## Still not clear on this. Does it sit on top of SCOM, MOM or replace altogether.
glnsize: ## more realistic your log drive is full… service restart wont do. Â what level of control is there realy?
glnsize: ## by one way… no output is returned
jasonmarcher: ## Can you call a script through that limited interface?
Want to make Windows PowerShell easier than ever to learn and master? Checkout Idera’s PowerShellPlus Professional Edition which is now available for download! The new version has vastly improved code completion and a slick interactive Learning Center. Go toÂ www.idera.com/PodcastPeopleÂ to get your copy today!
- Jeffery SnoverÂ brings us some fun with alerts
- A cool script toÂ create new subnets in AD
- Run aÂ portscan with PowerShell
- AÂ PowerShell packet sniffer
- Don’t assume that what you see is what you get. Sometimes anÂ apple is an orangeÂ .