A Podcast about Windows PowerShell.
In This Episode
Tonight on the PowerScripting Podcast we talk to Doug Hazelman from Veeam
Want to make Windows PowerShell easier than ever to learn and master? Checkout Idera's PowerShellPlus Professional Edition which is now available for download! The new version has vastly improved code completion and a slick interactive Learning Center. Go to www.idera.com/PodcastPeople to get your copy today!
- VMware's VI Toolkit is now called PowerCLI, and they have a Twitter account.
- What's new in the VI Toolkit Extensions?
- Pscx 1.2 Beta has been released
- Listener Matt Johnson is trying to start up a PowerShell Script Club in SE Michigan
- Go and register for the upcoming Exchange 2010 webcast frrom TechNet (thanks Shay)
- 2009 Summer Scripting Games are coming, and they are gonna be great (thanks in part to PoshCode!)
- The first Unofficial Online VMUG is June 1st
For awesome PowerShell scripting, nothing matches the might of Questâ€™s PowerGUI. Versatile and easy to use, PowerGUI helps you build commanding scripts that leverage PowerShellâ€™s strength across the enterprise. Now, ruling your domain is easier than ever.
Is your scripting might equal to the challenge? Put the power in your hands â€“ download PowerGUI today.
- The guys at Channel 9 have put up a half-dozen short videos on PowerShell v2 features
- Icomasoft has put up a quick reference card that's great for both PowerShell and the VI Toolkit--er, PowerCLI
- Hal had a chance to interview Kirk Munro in person at TechEd and they talked a lot about PowerGUI
- Dmitry shows us how to do a remote defrag with WMI and PowerGUI
- Shay has written a great article on how to run PowerShell versions 1 and 2 side by side using the new XP Mode feature in Windows 7
- Blogger Steven Hystad has written a cool cryptography and compression script along with a nice writeup on some of the background for writing it
- An example of using -header with import-csv for looking at Live Mesh logs