A Podcast about Windows PowerShell.
In This Episode
Tonight on the PowerScripting Podcast we talk to Alex Riedel from SAPIEN Technologies about their new PrimalForms product
Want to make Windows PowerShell easier than ever to learn and master? Checkout Idera’s PowerShellPlus Professional Edition which is now available for download! The new version has vastly improved code completion and a slick interactive Learning Center. Go toÂ www.idera.com/PodcastPeopleÂ to get your copy today!
- TechNet Virtual ConferenceÂ is coming June 19th
- System Center Service Manager has aÂ Test DriveÂ version available, complete with PowerShell cmdlets
- A Twitter clientÂ written in PowerShell
- AÂ fix for PowerTabÂ is out to make it work with PowerShell V2 CTP3Â
- Shay LevyÂ was interviewed on the Get-Scripting PodcastÂ
- Looking for PowerShell training and in the Ohio area? SAPIEN’sÂ special forces training is coming to ColumbusÂ end of July.
- Hal asks you all toÂ post your profileÂ
Is your scripting might equal to the challenge? Put the power in your hands â€“Â download PowerGUI today.
For awesome PowerShell scripting, nothing matches the might of Questâ€™s PowerGUI. Versatile and easy to use, PowerGUI helps you build commanding scripts that leverage PowerShellâ€™s strength across the enterprise. Now, ruling your domain is easier than ever.
- Jeffery Snover posts aÂ Get-WindowTitle scriptÂ on the PowerShell team blog
- A script forÂ finding Windows machines that are missing patches
- Hal wroteÂ a script to detectÂ if a web server is running WebDAV (based onÂ this threadÂ on PoshComm)
- Jeff Hicks shows us examples ofÂ how to improve a script
- Joe Pruitt has a new series of Unix -> PowerShell scripts. Â So far he’s done md5, touch, andÂ fourteen others!
- Eric Sloof wrote aÂ cool scriptÂ a few weeks ago that will grab a screen capture of the virtual machines in your VMware infrastructure and create a HUD to quickly view the system states.