A Podcast about Windows PowerShell.
In This Episode
Tonight on the PowerScripting Podcast we talk to Devfarm Software about their PowerWF workflow product
Is your scripting might equal to the challenge? Put the power in your hands â€“Â download PowerGUI today.
- Joe PruittÂ has releasedÂ a new Codeplex project titledÂ PoshBing.
- Jeff Hicks has announced that anÂ updated version of PowerShell:TFM 3rd Ed is now available
- SAPIENÂ has announcedÂ their ChangeVue product will be getting a set of cmdlets
- A new version of the Quest AD CmdletsÂ has been released 1.2.2
- Jeffrey SnoverÂ leaked on TwitterÂ a new CTP of PowerShell v2 with XP support is coming soon
- glnsize: ## define that ... How do you *Create* a cmdlet or snapin...
- palen: ## Does it handle conditional statements?
- glnsize: ## is this cmdlets avaliable outside of your tool... can i install it elsewhere
- lmrobins: ## can I add snapins inside these workflow tasks?
- glnsize: ##so is this a host that we work in, or is it an IDE we build our tools with
- glnsize: ## so who the target here the developer or the admin?
- meson: ## What if you want to develop a plugin from your own set of cmdlets?
- cartershanklin: ## Do their cmdlets work on the vanilla PowerShell host or do they need a special PS host?
- AndrewTearle: ## Where does FullArmor history come in ? Is it no potential competition ?
- Â Â Â Ben - Nightcrawler
- Â Â Â Brian - WolverineÂ
- Working with ASP.NET application configuration files in PowerShell
- VMware put up aÂ PowerCLI webinarÂ recently
- Lee Holmes tells aboutÂ Get-Help -Online
- .NET cheat sheetsÂ are great!
- Shay shows us how toÂ autolink cmdletsÂ when writing blog posts in Windows Live Writer--from PowerShell of course
- Use "ise" to invoke the editor in PowerShell v2 (thanks Shay)
Set-Alias edit "$pshomepowershell_ise.exe"
How to use PowerShell and Subinacl.exe toÂ permission printers
- Spend time looking at $env:windirdiagnostics. As Jeffrey SnoverÂ noted recently,Â there has been a lot of work put into these scripts and we could all learn something by going over them with a fine-toothed comb. Â Â Â Â Â Â