A Podcast about Windows PowerShell.
In This Episode
Tonight on the PowerScripting Podcast we interview Klaus Graefensteiner, a software tester for Rockwell
- Vista and Server 2008 - the wait is almost over for V2! The RC is now available on the MS Connect site.
- Seattle PowerShell Script Club #2 is coming up 9/3/2009
- New beta from PowerWF lets you convert a PowerShell script directly into a workflow. As usual, they've got a video of the new feature(s).
Donâ€™t wait â€“ visitÂ quest.com/powershellbook to register for your free copy and see why PowerShell and Quest Power GUI are the ultimate Windows management tools.
- Working with netmon & PowerShell
- Getting Started Guide
- When PowerShell hash table magic backfires
- Darth Enumerator
- Limitatinos of PS V2 advanced function validation rules
- Downloading historical weather station data using Advanced PowerShell functions
- lmrobins: ## Can you categorize tests the same way you can with nunit? Â When running the tests, can you run only specific categories or exclude specific categories?
- jasonmarcher: ## Can PSUnit return the test results as objects? Â Like TestName, Result, Description
- lmrobins: ## Your work is a .net shop? Â How do you plan to integrate the framework into that? Â Create instances of your C# classes inside ps?
- glnsize: ## i see multiple validatescript blocks on some params... how does that work?
- PowerShell/PowerCLI help for beginners
- Finding old or unused accounts in Active Directory - Securitywhole.com
- Creating subnets in AD with PowerShell
- Convert PowerShell objects to JSON
- Brandon Shell shares some AD functions
- Get-ExchangeWhiteSpace from Shay