A Podcast about Windows PowerShell.
In This Episode
Tonight on the PowerScripting Podcast we interview David Warburton, author of AutoPowerShell
This segment brought to you by
- The Scripting Center has a
- VMWorld 2009 PowerShell roundup
- Idera just published aÂ bundle of SQL and AD scripts
Want to make Windows PowerShell easier than ever to learn and master? Checkout Idera's PowerShellPlus Professional Edition which is now available for download! The new version has vastly improved code completion and a slick interactive Learning Center. Go to www.idera.com/PodcastPeople to get your copy today!
- EBGreen: ##So is AutoPosh (being lazy with the typing) written in C#?
- qa_warrior: ## Do I Have Access to $MyInvocation in the script
- EBGreen: ## What does the SharedRunspace property in the Behavior section of the properties do?
Super power: Astral Projection (Hal's calling him out asÂ Dr. Strange)
Before you acquire power, you must acquire knowledge â€“ and Quest Software has what you need! In Jeffery Hicksâ€™ e-book, â€œManaging Active Directory with Windows PowerShell,â€ learn how PowerShell helps you master local accounts and groups, password management, security and permissions and much, much more. Youâ€™ll also learn about the PowerShell extras and out-of-the-box features that will help you control Active Directory.
Donâ€™t wait â€“ visitÂ quest.com/powershellbook to register for your free copy and see why PowerShell and Quest Power GUI are the ultimate Windows management tools.
- Building MSI packages with PowerShell
- Missing help file found:Â about_Comment_Based_Help
- The Scary DBAÂ blogged about "Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Administration with Windows Powershell"
- Oisin brings us anÂ awesome logging module
- Joel's got aÂ Growl for Windows script
- Old article from //ow aboutÂ working with perfmon counters
- EBGreen tells usÂ how to associate ps1 files with powershell.exe in Explorer. Don't try this at home.