A Podcast about Windows PowerShell.
In This Episode
Tonight on the PowerScripting Podcast we interview David Warburton, author of AutoPowerShell
- The Scripting Center has a
- VMWorld 2009 PowerShell roundup
- Idera just published aÂ bundle of SQL and AD scripts
- EBGreen: ##So is AutoPosh (being lazy with the typing) written in C#?
- qa_warrior: ## Do I Have Access to $MyInvocation in the script
- EBGreen: ## What does the SharedRunspace property in the Behavior section of the properties do?
Donâ€™t wait â€“ visitÂ quest.com/powershellbook to register for your free copy and see why PowerShell and Quest Power GUI are the ultimate Windows management tools.
- Building MSI packages with PowerShell
- Missing help file found:Â about_Comment_Based_Help
- The Scary DBAÂ blogged about "Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Administration with Windows Powershell"
- Oisin brings us anÂ awesome logging module
- Joel's got aÂ Growl for Windows script
- Old article from //ow aboutÂ working with perfmon counters
- EBGreen tells usÂ how to associate ps1 files with powershell.exe in Explorer. Don't try this at home.