A Podcast about Windows PowerShell.
In This Episode
Tonight on the PowerScripting Podcast we have our first round of listener interviews featuring Rob Dowell, Staci Rottenberg, and Andrew Tearle
Before you acquire power, you must acquire knowledge â€“ and Quest Software has what you need! In Jeffery Hicksâ€™ e-book, â€œManaging Active Directory with Windows PowerShell,â€ learn how PowerShell helps you master local accounts and groups, password management, security and permissions and much, much more. Youâ€™ll also learn about the PowerShell extras and out-of-the-box features that will help you control Active Directory.
Donâ€™t wait â€“ visit quest.com/powershellbook to register for your free copy and see why PowerShell and Quest Power GUI are the ultimate Windows management tools.
- PrimalForms 2009 is out
- Version 1.2 of the PowerShell Community Extensions has been released
- PowerGui 1.9 is out
- Bruce Payette is up to chapter 5 of his PowerShell in Action 2nd Ed.
- Richard Siddaway looks to be close to finishing his PowerShell in Practice book.
Thanks to our listeners Rob from the midwest, Staci (Hal’s wife), and Andrew Tearle–all the way from New Zealand!
- How to backup Twitter to Excel
- Chad put up a great article on building PowerShell GUIs with Primal Forms
- How to administer Hyper-V from the command line
- Hal started on a Net-SNMP moduleÂ
- Don Jones shares his two cents on Primal Forms
- Richard Siddaway has posted a script that shows the start order of services
- The Scripting Guys have a neat article on improving the speed of a PowerShell scriptÂ
- You can test more than files with test-path
- How to wait for a key press