A Podcast about Windows PowerShell.
In This Episode
Tonight on the PowerScripting Podcast Hal and Jon talk about...PowerShell?
- Another great blog series for those new to PowerShell
- Lee Holmes has written a script toÂ download Facebook image albums
- PowerShell v2'sÂ graphical help system
- Doug Finke wrote a script to make it easier toÂ create custom objects
- The AD team has postedÂ a neat script to analyze nested groups
- Get-GuiDate - a cool PowerShell calendar toolÂ from the Sapien blog
- Scripting Guys PowerShell Owner's Guide, especially theÂ shortcut keys listing.
- Turn -WhatIf on by default
- A tip forÂ managing PowerShell Modules
- Use Select-Object -ExpandProperty
- How to read data from a SQL server
- V2 modules cannot be initialized via .PSC files