A Podcast about Windows PowerShell.
In This Episode
Tonight on the PowerScripting Podcast we talk to Oisin Grehan about Pmodem and PowerShell Modules
- The guys at Devfarm are really pumping out the tutorials on theirÂ new blog. For example:
- Channel 9 has postedÂ another one of James Brundage's WPK videos "How to Write a MultiTouch FingerPaint with WPK"
- Dmitry has a new video out as well, this one is aboutÂ how to create a PowerGUI powerpack.
This segment is brought to you byÂ SAPIEN Technologies.
- ChadMiller: ##Any differences in way I would write a binary module in V2 vs V1 snappin
- PowershellJedi: ## is the green & yellow progress bar built into powershell v2 i've seen it used in other cmdlets
- glnsize: ## opinion on winrm and remoting in the realworld... after managing your sp farm.
- Jeff HicksÂ posts about PModem and Folder Listings
- Mike over at PowerShell Musings isÂ doing a series on creating your own PowerShell Hosting App
- Lee HolmesÂ blogged about an Activity MonitorÂ he wrote in PowerShell
Quest Software is sponsoringÂ aÂ PowerShell ScriptingÂ contest where you can test your skills and get paid.Â Â Do you have the muscle to bring home the prize?Â Â The winner takes home a cool $1,000 USD to spend on Amazon.com