A Podcast about Windows PowerShell.
In This Episode
Tonight on the PowerScripting Podcast we talk to Brandon Shell about virtualization, VDI, and his new BSonPoshPowerShell module.
This segment is brought to you by SAPIEN Technologies.
- AaronHoover: How does management with Hyper-V compare to that with VMware?
- jeffculb: ##memory overcomit does ok in vmware… vCPU density is the killer
- aerodevil: ##does hyperv thin provision?
- glnsize: ##have you used PCoIP
- sepeck: ## did I miss the difference between this and the activeroles cmdlets or Microsofts R2 release?
- aerodevil: ##get-RebootTime. What does that provide specifically.
- jtruman0917: ## so would this also push toward Mobile PoSH
- Jaykul has put out aÂ very cool PowerShell Twitter client that uses PSJobs to refresh data in the background and Growl to make “toaster” popups.
- Virtu-Al PowerPack for VMware
- PowerShell resources from Channel9
- Jonathan Medd has started a new series:Â PowerShell 2.0: One Cmdlet at a Time
- Rich Siddaway put upÂ an example of Register-WMIEvent
- And another from Rich, this one isÂ a wrapper for Microsoft’s Security Essentials
- James Brundage shows us how toÂ use splatting and a couple of his new cmdlets to send mail in a scheduled task