A Podcast about Windows PowerShell.
In This Episode
Tonight on the PowerScripting Podcast we talk to Jeff Atwood about technical communities, ServerFault, and StackOverflow
- Don’t miss the Seattle Script Club this Thursday the 19th. Watch the PowerShell team blog where the slide deck and maybe a video will be posted afterwards. Focus will be building graphs with Visifire and WPK.
- Project OnyxÂ finally has a public alphaÂ (also see Al Renouf’sÂ blog post)
- PowerShell V2 isÂ supported for Exchange 2007 SP2
- TechMentor 2010 is now open for registration, and they have aÂ PowerShell track.
- PowerShell Help 2.0 Community EditionÂ has been released by SAPIEN
This segment is brought to you byÂ SAPIEN Technologies.
- your background
- Why come up with a new type of Q&A site?
- what have you learned so far?
- tech challenges
- SO vs SF (and the rest). I expect to spend quite a bit of time here, to be sure that my listeners, the majority of which are admins, understand where PowerShell questions fit, given that it _is_ a computer language.
- Who is Rock Hard Awesome? 🙂
- Rich SiddawayÂ has a scriptÂ that shows you how to create a scheduled task to clear your temp files using the TaskScheduler module from theÂ PowerShellPack. Rich also hasÂ a follow-up articleÂ where he goes into more depth on the cmdlets included in the TaskScheduler module.
- Klaus GraefensteinerÂ has a scriptÂ for un-installing products by name
- Creating word clouds with PowerShell and PowerPointÂ from James O’Neill
- MVP Joel Bennett tells how toÂ sign PowerShell scripts automatically
- How do I turn windows features on or off using powershell?
- Ed WilsonÂ gives us a great postÂ showing how to use web services from PowerShell
- Steve MurawskiÂ posted a scriptÂ to pull tables out of Crystal Reports
- powershell v2 remoting – How do you enable unecrypted traffic