A Podcast about Windows PowerShell.
In This Episode
Tonight on the PowerScripting Podcast we talk to Premier Field Engineer Clint Huffman
Before you acquire power, you must acquire knowledge â€“ and Quest Software has what you need! In Jeffery Hicksâ€™ e-book, â€œManaging Active Directory with Windows PowerShell,â€ learn how PowerShell helps you master local accounts and groups, password management, security and permissions and much, much more. Youâ€™ll also learn about the PowerShell extras and out-of-the-box features that will help you control Active Directory.
Donâ€™t wait â€“ visitÂ quest.com/powershellbookÂ to register for your free copy and see why PowerShell and Quest Power GUI are the ultimate Windows management tools.
- WelcomeÂ Aleksandar NikoliÄ‡
- Script Club News
- CodePlex News
This segment is brought to you byÂ SAPIEN Technologies.
- PAL:Â http://pal.codeplex.com/
- Interview on Runas:Â http://www.runasradio.com/default.aspx?showNum=136
- PAL 2.0 Alpha 3:Â http://pal.codeplex.com/Release/ProjectReleases.aspx?ReleaseId=36824
- StevenMurawski: ## Â Will the new PAL templates be described in PowerShell or some other format?
- qa_warrior: ## can pal be ran as a background job
- jtruman0917: ## So how Â does PAL allow for Recording of results like PerfMOn
- MediaNMicrocode: ## Ever think about customizing output of the reports from Pal with WPk or Powerboots?
- AaronHoover: ##Clint, can PAL analyze historical logs as well as real time?
- jtruman0917: ## What about IIS Logs
- Jeff Hicks helps us toÂ think objectively
- From Redmond MagazineÂ “PowerShell 2.0: Why It Matters”Â by Jeff Hicks
- 10 PowerShell posts from Doug FinkeÂ and a great cartoon
- Dmitry SotnikovÂ blogs about a cool download manager powerpackÂ for PowerGUI that uses BITS
- James Brundage posts a script toÂ get the nearby computers on your network