A Podcast about Windows PowerShell.
In This Episode
Tonight on the PowerScripting Podcast we talk to James Brundage from Microsoft
- User Group News!
- UKÂ Virtual PowerShell User Group has a meetingÂ on March 2nd (You can check out the February meeting recordingÂ here)
- Atlanta PowerShell User Group - first meeting March 16!
- New York City comes onlineÂ on the same day!
- Hal'sÂ PowerCLI video training courseÂ is now available
- Jonathan and Al recently interviewed Luc Dekens on the Get-Scripting Podcast
- PowerShell V2 trainingÂ May 17-21 with Don Jones in Seattle, WA
Â Â Â
This segment is brought to you byÂ SAPIEN Technologies.
- Download all our episodesÂ with PowerShell and BITS
- TechNet Virtual Lab: Windows Server 2008 R2: Server Management and PowerShell V2
- Script to download PowerGUI, Primal Forms and Quest AD cmdlets automatically
- The SharePoint Mad Scientist has aÂ cheat sheet with the new SP2010 cmdlets
- Jeffery Hicks has aÂ script for profiling scripts
- Did you know you canÂ connect to a mySQL database from PowerShell?