A Podcast about Windows PowerShell.
In This Episode
Tonight on the PowerScripting Podcast we talk to Matthew Giles from Connect-SMART
- PowerShell Master ClassÂ in Stockholm March 9th-11th
- Hal’sÂ PowerCLI video projectÂ will be shipping soon
- New Codeplex project:Â PSCodePlexÂ (blog post)
- PowerShell localized online helpÂ is available
- Banglaore + PowerShell =Â BangaloreITPro user group. Two day Tech Days conference is Feb 13th, 14th
This segment is brought to you byÂ SAPIEN Technologies.
- ConnectSmartÂ http://www.connect-smart.com/
Hero/Power – Yoda
- Don Jones has aÂ video about pipeline parameter bindingÂ
- Troubleshooting PowerShell remoting
- Working with recovery points in Data Protection Manager
- Get the users that have logged on to a computer with PowerShell
- Who’s logged into which VM?
- Retrieve .NET versions installed on remote systems
- GettingÂ last logon timesÂ with PowerShell
- Here’s a great blog series on PS v2 remoting:Â part 1,Â part 2,Â part 3Â (and there’s more!)
- VMware has put upÂ a blog post with Â five PowerCLI tutorial videos