A Podcast about Windows PowerShell.
In This Episode
Tonight on the PowerScripting Podcast we talk to Keith Garner from the Xtreme Consulting Group on MDT 2010
Now a word from our new sponsor, PowerWF.
Version 2.0 of PowerWF Studio has just been released. PowerWF is a Visual PowerShell development tool allowing users to build PowerShell scripts as workflows, which are similar to a flowchart or Visio diagram.Â Once created, workflows can be deployed as applications, run as a scheduled task, or back to PowerShell as a script.Â You can even push data to System Center with the click of a button. To get your free 30 day trial go toÂ PowerWF.com.
- Want to try PowerShell on a USB key or a system without .NET? Check outÂ Portable PowerShell, now in private beta.
- User Group News!
- Ed will also be at theÂ SE Michigan PowerShell script clubÂ on March 16! Go follow him like a roadie!
- First meeting of the Indianapolis PowerShell User Group meets April 6th
- Tampa PSUG – first meeting March 11th!
- Atlanta PowerShell User Group – first meeting March 16!
- New York City PSUG:Â New websiteÂ and new day for the inaugural meeting – now April 12th. Other news: drinks afterwards and first round is on Tome!
- PowerGUI Pro and MobileShellÂ is on sale for $99Â for a limited time
- Doug FinkeÂ will be doing a PowerShell deep diveÂ on March 6th at NYC Code Camp
- You can get a 40% discountÂ on the forthcoming PowerShell in Practice
- CodePlex news:Â PowerShell Remote File ExplorerÂ v0.1 just released
- stuwee: ## Assuming WinPE is used within MDT, how is powershell used with it?
Hero/Power – Batman
This segment is brought to you byÂ SAPIEN Technologies.
- Joel Bennett has created a Yahoo Pipe that combines PowerShell scripts from several RSS feeds into oneÂ Script Pipe.
- Jeffery HicksÂ published a whitepaperÂ on PowerShell in the Enterprise
- PowerWF can now deploy workflows to SCOM
- Chad Miller did a series onÂ Querying Oracle from PowerShell
- New blog:Â Captain’s PowerShell BlogÂ (thx @marcoshaw)
- PSTerminalServices -Â A PowerShell module for Terminal Services
- Tobias and new MVP Aleksandar, and Richard Giles just published their huge 38 pg.Â Administrator’s Guide to PowerShell RemotingÂ on PowerShell.com
- Need to prompt a user for information with a GUI dialog box?Â PowerShell InputBoxÂ to the rescue!