A Podcast about Windows PowerShell.
In This Episode
Tonight on the PowerScripting Podcast we talk to Keith Hill & Oisin Grehan about PSCX 2.0
- Doug FinkeÂ has a link to videoÂ of his PowerShell Deep Dive from NYC Code Camp
- Ed Wilson (Scripting Guy)Â was on Episode 16 of the Get-Scripting podcast
- SQL PSX version 2.1Â has a cool new "SQLISE" visual query feature
Now a word from our new sponsor, PowerWF.
Version 2.0 of PowerWF Studio has just been released. PowerWF is a Visual PowerShell development tool allowing users to build PowerShell scripts as workflows, which are similar to a flowchart or Visio diagram.Â Once created, workflows can be deployed as applications, run as a scheduled task, or back to PowerShell as a script.Â You can even push data to System Center with the click of a button. To get your free 30 day trial go toÂ PowerWF.com.
- PSCX Home:Â http://www.codeplex.com/Pscx
- PSCX user prefs
- Log your suggestions here:Â http://pscx.codeplex.com/WorkItem/List.aspx
This segment is brought to you byÂ SAPIEN Technologies.
- PowerShell QuickiesÂ (a bunch of cool one-liners)
- Unlocking the Deep Dark Secrets in .NET
- Manage VirtualBox with PowerShell