A Podcast about Windows PowerShell.
In This Episode
Tonight on the PowerScripting Podcast have a great panel discussion with tons of experts
Before you acquire power, you must acquire knowledge â€“ and Quest Software has what you need! In Jeffery Hicksâ€™ e-book, â€œManaging Active Directory with Windows PowerShell,â€ learn how PowerShell helps you master local accounts and groups, password management, security and permissions and much, much more. Youâ€™ll also learn about the PowerShell extras and out-of-the-box features that will help you control Active Directory. Donâ€™t wait â€“ visit quest.com/powershellbookÂ to register for your free copy or quest.com/powerguipro and see why PowerShell and Quest PowerGUI are the ultimate Windows management tools.
Version 2.1 of PowerWF Studio has just been released. PowerWF is a Visual PowerShell development tool allowing users to build PowerShell scripts as workflows, which are similar to a flowchart or Visio diagram.Â Once created, workflows can be deployed as applications, run as a scheduled task, or back to PowerShell as a script.Â You can even push data to System Center with the click of a button. To get your free 30 day trial go toÂ PowerWF.com.
- dpurrington: ##the fact that v2 runs from 1.0 path is pretty baffling. I'm sure that's not news.
- rkeithhill-1: ## What's the opportunity to fix PowerShell bugs in Win7 SP1?
- dpurrington: ## Topic: selling PS to developers
- doctordns: I'd like to see 'the business value of powershell'
- dpurrington: ##what version am I using?
- JeffHicks: #what is the largest fanout scenario MS tested?
- SQLvariant: ##Will the SQL team at Microsoft be replacing the Snapins with Modules anytime soon?
- cartershanklin: ## We have a lot of complaints about slowness when not internet connected, is MS hearing the same complaints? Anything to help?
- Thomas Lee- (Jeffrey Snover) - Superman
- Sean Kearney - The Flash
- Aleksander -Â Bernard Panasonik
[23:23:47] <Aleksandar Nikolic>Â http://www.alagram.co.uk/images/inbox/Floating-Point.jpg
[23:25:52] <Aleksandar Nikolic>Â http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoran_Janjetov
- Mark Schill - Spiderman