A Podcast about Windows PowerShell.
In This Episode
Tonight on the PowerScripting Podcast we talk to Glenn Sizemore about TechEd 2010!
- PowerShell in Practice (Richard Siddaway) is now available.
- Free webinar June 17th on using PowerShell to ensure server and AD security
- PowerGUI 2.1 is available
- Virtu-Al’s PowerGUI powerpack is now the VMware Community PowerPack
- Big news from NetApp at TechEd, they just released a set of cmdlets to manage your storage and cloud resources.
- vEcoShell updateÂ
PowerWF is a business process automation tool based on Windows Workflow and fueled by PowerShell.Â Visualize, Extend and Reuse PowerShell scripts and easily leverage the efforts of your domain experts. Â You can download a 30-day trial today atÂ PowerWF.com
This segment is brought to you by SAPIEN Technologies.
- Jeff Hicks has put together an MDT Wizard in PowerShell
- A beginning PowerShell series
- Hey, Scripting Guy! How Can I Have Files Copied to a USB Drive When the Drive Is Inserted into a Computer?
- Don Jones explains here-stringsÂ
- There is a PowerShell for Dummies book now!
This segment is brought to you by Serverfault.com!
- Refaat from the PowerShell team explains how to rename a tab in ISE
- Shay Levy posted a tip for validating UNC paths
- Working with MS Service Manager Management Packs with PowerShell