A Podcast about Windows PowerShell.
In This Episode
Tonight on the PowerScripting Podcast we talk to Alex Riedel from SAPIEN about PrimalScript and Visual PowerShell!
This segment is brought to you by ConcentratedTech.com.
- Hal was interviewed on VIRTUMANIA 20
- CodePlex releases:
- Be sure to fill out SAPIEN's Backup Survey
- Watch SecManiac's blog for news from this year's Blackhat conference
- SQL Saturday #28 at LSU is Aug 14th
- SAPIEN 2010 Backup Survey
- PrimalScript 2011
- Visual PowerShell 2011
- Why use PowerShell to create Windows Forms applications?
- <meson> ## Why create a brand new solution when there are so many existing solutions already?
- <ChadMiller> ##Does their source control integrate /w TFS, StarTeam or SVN i.e. enterprise ?
- <meson> ## What about WPF?
- <Jaykul> ## Does the source control support standard ms scc plugins or something so you can change source control systems?
Superhero: The Punisher
Execute commands and scripts from anywhere including the office and remote locations, as well as from a Web browser or smart phone with PowerGUI Pro from Quest Software. With the MobileShell feature, administrators can quickly run commands to troubleshoot problems or make changes, even when away from your desk! This gives teams more flexibility to work remotely while traveling, and to leverage admins from other offices in case of an emergency.
Â· Execute queries remotely to determine if services or processes are running
Â· Restart services, processes, or entire servers
Â· Check mailbox settings
Â· Unlock user accounts
Â· Reset passwords
Â· Run custom scripts
Visit quest.com/powerguipro and see why PowerShell and Quest PowerGUI are the ultimate Windows management tools.
- Making a Module in One Easy Lesson
- Max shows us how to build a SQL utility using Visual PowerShell 2011
- ShellHub.com from Don Jones
- Use PowerShell to send SMS messages
- PowerShell Profile Do's and Don'ts
- SQL Server Remoting lessons:
- Keep track of your Admins fr
om Ben Short
This segment is brought to you by Serverfault.com!
- A tweet from James Brundage - New-Object Collections.Generic.LinkedList[PSObject]