In This Episode
Tonight on the PowerScripting Podcast, we share the mic with Sean Kearney, Canadian PowerShell Evangelist Extraordinaire!
Execute commands and scripts from anywhere including the office and remote locations, as well as from a Web browser or smart phone with PowerGUI Pro from Quest Software. With the MobileShell feature, administrators can quickly run commands to troubleshoot problems or make changes, even when away from your desk! This gives teams more flexibility to work remotely while traveling, and to leverage admins from other offices in case of an emergency.
Â·Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Execute queries remotely to determine if services or processes are running
Â·Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Restart services, processes, or entire servers
Â·Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Check mailbox settings
Â·Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Unlock user accounts
Â·Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Reset passwords
Â·Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Run custom scripts
VisitÂ quest.com/powerguiproÂ and see why PowerShell and Quest PowerGUI are the ultimate Windows management tools.
- Usergroup news!
- Dmitry writes that JAMS just released a PowerPackÂ for PowerGUI to help you mange their job scheduling tool
Our interview is brought to you by SAPIEN Technologies, makers of PrimalScript and PrimalForms.
This segment brought to you byÂ ServerFault.com
- Kirk created a videoÂ on creating a PowerGUI Script Editor Add-On
- A script from PowerShell.comÂ showing you how to be notified when a job completes
- Jonathan Medd posted aÂ Connect-ExchangeServer PowerShell Function
- Need to query the MSI database quickly? Try thisÂ Get-MSI scriptÂ from Andrew Kutz
- Quickly install all of Telerik's products with a PowerShell script
- TechEd 2010 Advanced Automation using PowerShell
- Jeff Hicks presents his "Kitchen Sink prompt"
- PowerShell for Beginners session report
- Tome shows us how to grab the PID of IE tabs
- Remember, an object is often not reality
- Find currently logged on users