A Podcast about Windows PowerShell.
In This Episode
Tonight on the PowerScripting Podcast, we talk to Shane Hoey about building user group communities!
Our news is brought to you by SAPIEN Technologies, makers of PrimalScript and PrimalForms
- Just released:Â
- Dmitry posted a video of Jeffrey Snover recorded at TechEd Europe
- PowerCLI 4.1.1 is now out
- MVP Richard Siddaway is working on his second PowerShell book: PowerShell and WMI. You can pre-order now and help him shape the book!
- User group:Â http://powershelldownunder.com
- Twitter:Â @shanephoey
- Paging Dr. Scripto lyrics:Â http://powerscripting.wordpress.com/2010/12/02/paging-dr-scripto/
- Paging Dr. Scripto campaign website
- PowerShell UG Leads on LinkedIn
This segment brought to you by ServerFault.com
- How Can You Obtain PowerShell Training?
- Thomas Lee has even more ways to obtain PowerShell training
- Boe from the Learn PowerShell blog recently updated his very comprehensive WSUS Admin moduleÂ (download link)
- Two from PowerShell.com:
- The BSonPosh module also has network adapter functions
- Mark Mitchell posted a great writeup with resources from his recent Atlanta PowerShell User group about scripted GUIs in PowerShell