In This Episode
Tonight on the PowerScripting Podcast, we talk to Shane Hoey about building user group communities!
- Just released:Â
- Dmitry posted a video of Jeffrey Snover recorded at TechEd Europe
- PowerCLI 4.1.1 is now out
- MVP Richard Siddaway is working on his second PowerShell book: PowerShell and WMI. You can pre-order now and help him shape the book!
- User group:Â http://powershelldownunder.com
- Twitter:Â @shanephoey
- Paging Dr. Scripto lyrics:Â http://powerscripting.wordpress.com/2010/12/02/paging-dr-scripto/
- Paging Dr. Scripto campaign website
- PowerShell UG Leads on LinkedIn
This segment brought to you by ServerFault.com
- How Can You Obtain PowerShell Training?
- Thomas Lee has even more ways to obtain PowerShell training
- Boe from the Learn PowerShell blog recently updated his very comprehensive WSUS Admin moduleÂ (download link)
- Two from PowerShell.com:
- The BSonPosh module also has network adapter functions
- Mark Mitchell posted a great writeup with resources from his recent Atlanta PowerShell User group about scripted GUIs in PowerShell