A Podcast about Windows PowerShell.
In This Episode
Tonight on the PowerScripting Podcast, we talk to James Brundage about delivering solutions with PowerShell
The news is brought to you by Don Jones' 2011 PowerShell Retreat in Las Vegas
- New MVPs!
- Jan Egil Ring:Â http://blog.powershell.no/2011/01/01/microsoft-mvp-award/
- Tome Tanasovski:Â http://powertoe.wordpress.com/2011/01/05/mvp-drinks/
- Shane Hoey:Â http://powershelldownunder.com/blogs/shane
- Don Jones' new book project: Learn Windows PowerShell in a Month of Lunches. Use coupon codeÂ wpslunch40 at checkout for a 40% discount! Here's Don's announcement.
- Let's get the Scripting Guy to Australia! Care of @ye110wbeard:Â http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAJRN9D5gOY
- Automating vSphere Administration news:
- New Get-Scripting Podcast with Jeffrey Snover!
- User Group News
- HP and Dell are getting into PowerShell!
This segment is brought to you byÂ SAPIEN Technologies, makers of PrimalScript and PrimalForms.
- PowerShellPack:Â http://code.msdn.microsoft.com/PowerShellPack
- Start-Automating:Â http://start-automating.com/
This segment brought to you by ServerFault.com
- Joel shows us how to invoke PowerShell from C#
- Chad frees the OpsMgr Shell with a new module
- Sean (aka Ye110beard) presents this Technet Webcast: Windows PowerShell Basics for IT Professionals (Part 2) (Level 200)
- Ravikanth has updated his Layman's guide to PowerShell 2.0 remotingÂ
- Ravi brings us an excellent tutorial seriesÂ on using WQL (WMI Query Language) from a PowerShell standpoint
- A simple Splatting explanation from Don Jones
- A cool Matrix-Style Console Screen Saver from MVP Oisin Grehan]
- Technique for selectively formatting data in a PowerShell pipeline and output as HTML
- Set your current directory properly for .NET