In This Episode
Tonight on the PowerScripting Podcast, we talk to James Brundage about delivering solutions with PowerShell
- New MVPs!
- Jan Egil Ring:Â http://blog.powershell.no/2011/01/01/microsoft-mvp-award/
- Tome Tanasovski:Â http://powertoe.wordpress.com/2011/01/05/mvp-drinks/
- Shane Hoey:Â http://powershelldownunder.com/blogs/shane
- Don Jones' new book project: Learn Windows PowerShell in a Month of Lunches. Use coupon codeÂ wpslunch40 at checkout for a 40% discount! Here's Don's announcement.
- Let's get the Scripting Guy to Australia! Care of @ye110wbeard:Â http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAJRN9D5gOY
- Automating vSphere Administration news:
- New Get-Scripting Podcast with Jeffrey Snover!
- User Group News
- HP and Dell are getting into PowerShell!
- PowerShellPack:Â http://code.msdn.microsoft.com/PowerShellPack
- Start-Automating:Â http://start-automating.com/
This segment brought to you by ServerFault.com
- Joel shows us how to invoke PowerShell from C#
- Chad frees the OpsMgr Shell with a new module
- Sean (aka Ye110beard) presents this Technet Webcast: Windows PowerShell Basics for IT Professionals (Part 2) (Level 200)
- Ravikanth has updated his Layman's guide to PowerShell 2.0 remotingÂ
- Ravi brings us an excellent tutorial seriesÂ on using WQL (WMI Query Language) from a PowerShell standpoint
- A simple Splatting explanation from Don Jones
- A cool Matrix-Style Console Screen Saver from MVP Oisin Grehan]