In This Episode
Tonight on the PowerScripting Podcast, we talk to Jim Christopher about his Visual Studio add-on: StudioShell. At the end we have included the interview with did with Andy Tearle back on Ep 79.
- Lots of PowerShell content is in the works for Techstravaganza in New York City March 18th
- Tome (who hasn’t been on the show after all) posted a PrimalForms 2011 sneak peek
- Idera is kicking off PowerShell Webcasts with Thomas Lee 1/26/2011
- The Lync PowerShell team has a scripting challenge on their blog
- Blog:Â http://www.beefycode.com
- StudioShell announcement:Â http://www.beefycode.com/post/Announcing-StudioShell.aspx
<Jaykul> ## so can we add right-click menu items on the projects/files to invoke script?
This segment brought to you by ServerFault.com
- The Scripting Guys show us how to validate parameters
- Quest Software recently posted an interview they did at TechEd Berlin with Jon White, test lead for Windows PowerShell
- Don Jones is releasing a free PowerShell classroom training kit
- MS Press posted a book excerpt titled “Using Windows PowerShell to Perform and Automate Farm Administrative Tasks” from the book Microsoft SharePoint 2010 Administrator’s Companion