A Podcast about Windows PowerShell.
In This Episode
Tonight on the PowerScripting Podcast, we talk to Richard Giles from Idera about PowerShell Plus!
This segment is brought to you by Start-Automating
Start Scripting to Your Fullest Potential. Â At Start-Automating, we can help you unleash the full Power of PowerShell V2. Â You can use our deep PowerShell expertise to build rich PowerShell solutions, or we can train you to use PowerShell like a pro. Isnâ€™t it time you Save-Time, Save-Money, and Start-Automating? Â Find out more at Start-Automating.com.
- Idera has released version 4.0
- UK PowerShell User group is covering Regular Expressions on March 22nd
- another post about the PowerShell Deep Dive Conference from Kirk Munro
- PowerShell in Action 2nd Ed. nears release in May! All chapters are submitted and downloadable now on MEAP
- New release: PSPKI on Codeplex will let you manage your Windows Public Key Infrastructure using PowerShell
This segment brought to you byÂ SAPIEN Technologies
<RavikanthChaganti> ## is there an public SDK we can use to extend the editor features?
<aleksandar> ## what was the most requested feature for this version of PSP?
<ChadMiller> ##What do you feel is the one feature which sets Idera editor apart from other editors
<aleksandar> ## what is the most requested feature for the next version?
<aleksandar> ## is there a plan to introduce source version control support in the next version?
- Cool visual tool from Glen’s Exchange blog shows Exchange whitespace and deleted items
- Where to start with the EMC PowerShell Cmdlets
This segment brought to you by ServerFault.com