In This Episode
Tonight on the PowerScripting Podcast, we talk to the directors of PowerShellCommunity.org
At Quest we are passionate about Windows PowerShell. PowerGUI Pro enables organizations to harness the power of PowerShell without the expense of training and custom scripts and applications. PowerGUI Pro solves issues regardless of the time and place by using MobileShell to remotely manage your infrastructure. Ensure scripting best practices by leveraging integration with popular Version Control systems. Automate against thousands of computers using Easy Remote Script Execution.Â Get PowerGUI Pro at quest.com/powerguipro
- PowerShell is now licensed under the Microsoft Community PromiseÂ - video
- Scripting Games winners
- Live Webcast May 4: Introduction to Advanced Functions in PowerShell
- New vWorkspace cmdlets!
- MVP Jonathan MeddÂ will be presenting on Modules at the UK PowerShell User Group May 10th
Ravikanth Chaganti released the results of a recent survey about GUI scripting in PowerShell
- PowerShell II at SQL University
- Jeff Hicks' book has officially been released with a new website!
- PrimalForms 2011 has been released
- Don't like typing so much? poshcomm.orgworks!
- PowerShell Survival Guide (wiki)
- Send IM from PowerShell
- PowerShell sessions at TechEd 2011
- James Brundage brings us SparkPlug
- A Don Jones article on remoting
We are giving away several copies of the new PowerCLI book VMware vSphere PowerCLI Reference: Automating vSphere Administration! Stay tuned to the blog or our @powerscripting twitter ID to learn how you can win! Today's winners are:
- Kevin M.