In This Episode
Tonight on the PowerScripting Podcast, we talk to Vittorio Bertocci about Windows Azure Access Control Services
This segment brought to you by Start-Automating
Start Scripting to Your Fullest Potential.Â At Start-Automating, we can help you unleash the full Power of PowerShell V2.Â You can use our deep PowerShell expertise to build rich PowerShell solutions, or we can train you to use PowerShell like a pro. Isnâ€™t it time you Save-Time, Save-Money, and Start-Automating?Â Find out more at Start-Automating.com.
- SQL Saturday Atlanta: Call for Speakers is now open, event date is Sept 17th
- Show-UI the love child of PowerBoots and WPK is now out!
- Quest released a new beta of their vWorkspace cmdlets
- The Tampa PowerShell UG meets on June 21st with speaker Marco Shaw talking about creating user interfaces in PowerShell
- OPEN CALL: Philly needs a PowerShell User Group!
This segment is brought to you by PowerGUI Pro with MobileShell, Version Control, and Easy Remote Script Execution.
At Quest we are passionate about Windows PowerShell. PowerGUI Pro enables organizations to harness the power of PowerShell without the expense of training and custom scripts and applications. PowerGUI Pro solves issues regardless of the time and place by using MobileShell to remotely manage your infrastructure. Ensure scripting best practices by leveraging integration with popular Version Control systems. Automate against thousands of computers using Easy Remote Script Execution. Get PowerGUI Pro at quest.com/powerguipro
- Vittorioâ€™s blog: Vibro.net
- Announcing ACS Cmdlets
- Windows Azure Platform PowerShell Cmdlets
- Vittorioâ€™s events on Channel 9
- Vittorioâ€™s Amazon author page
- Azure AppFabric Access Control Services
Superhero: Silver Surfer
- Start-Automating now has a Youtube channel with a ton of ShowUI example videos
- Jeff Hicks posted his PowerShell Deployment Wizard script
- Halâ€™s TechEd 2011 session: PowerShell Best Practices from the Field
- Mass download script for TechEd videos
- What is .NET? Here are answers from: