In This Episode
Tonight on the PowerScripting Podcast, we talk to Spencer Brown from /n software about PowerShell Inside!
This segment brought to you by Start-Automating
Start Scripting to Your Fullest Potential. Â At Start-Automating, we can help you unleash the full Power of PowerShell V2. Â You can use our deep PowerShell expertise to build rich PowerShell solutions, or we can train you to use PowerShell like a pro. Isnâ€™t it time you Save-Time, Save-Money, and Start-Automating? Â Find out more atÂ Start-Automating.com.
- Congratulations to our three new PowerShell MVPs. Total worldwide is now 50 people!
- PoshBoard beta IV now available for download
- ShowUI 1.1 is out already
- Central Ohio PowerShell Users Group welcomes Ed Wilson on July 21st!
- Whatâ€™s new and changed in SharePoint 2010 SP1 PowerShell
This segment is brought to you byÂ PowerGUI Pro with MobileShell, Version Control, and Easy Remote Script Execution.
At Quest we are passionate about Windows PowerShell. PowerGUI Pro enables organizations to harness the power of PowerShell without the expense of training and custom scripts and applications. PowerGUI Pro solves issues regardless of the time and place by using MobileShell to remotely manage your infrastructure. Ensure scripting best practices by leveraging integration with popular Version Control systems. Automate against thousands of computers using Easy Remote Script Execution.Â Get PowerGUI Pro at quest.com/powerguipro
Buzz from the Chatroom:
Alexandair: ## what are the advantages of using PowerShell Server compared to PowerShell v2 remoting?
Superhero Matt from Heroes
- Great list of free PowerShell eBooks
- Doug Finke has an article on MSDN mag titled, Secrets to Building a WPF Application in Windows PowerShell
- James Brundage just shipped ScriptCop
- Glenn Sizemore shows off his PowerPack for NetApp
- The recent PowerCLI reference book has a ton of great scripts on the official Sybex page
- Fun with get-random
- Trevor Sullivan has a huge article on extending SCCMâ€™s hardware inventory
- Translate foreign languages with PowerShell