In This Episode
Tonight on the PowerScripting Podcast, we talk to Steven Murawski about CommandAssist
This segment brought to you by Start-Automating
Start Scripting to Your Fullest Potential. Â At Start-Automating, we can help you unleash the full Power of PowerShell V2. Â You can use our deep PowerShell expertise to build rich PowerShell solutions, or we can train you to use PowerShell like a pro. Isnâ€™t it time you Save-Time, Save-Money, and Start-Automating? Â Find out more atÂ Start-Automating.com.
- Videos are going up from the PowerShell Deep Dive
- The deadline for discounted registration for the TEC Europe PowerShell Deep Dive has been extended
- Don Jones is holding a PowerShell Masterclass for Administrators
- PowerCLI sessions at VMworld
This segment is brought to you byÂ PowerGUI Pro with MobileShell, Version Control, and Easy Remote Script Execution.
At Quest we are passionate about Windows PowerShell. PowerGUI Pro enables organizations to harness the power of PowerShell without the expense of training and custom scripts and applications. PowerGUI Pro solves issues regardless of the time and place by using MobileShell to remotely manage your infrastructure. Ensure scripting best practices by leveraging integration with popular Version Control systems. Automate against thousands of computers using Easy Remote Script Execution.Â Get PowerGUI Pro at quest.com/powerguipro
Buzz from the Chatroom:
[22:02:18] <marcadamcarter1> ##what is your favorite or most successful format for group meetings?
- James Brundage did a two-part series on ScriptCop on â€œHey, Scripting Guy!â€
- A PowerShell Cheat Sheet
- The Get-Scripting Podcast did an interview with Kirk Munro on PowerGui 3.0
- Jeffery Hicks posted a tutorial on ByValue and ByProperty
- Ravi posted a PowerShell script explorer using ShowUI