In This Episode
Tonight on the PowerScripting Podcast, we talk to Boe Prox about PoshPAIG
This segment brought to you by Start-Automating
Start Scripting to Your Fullest Potential. Â At Start-Automating, we can help you unleash the full Power of PowerShell V2. Â You can use our deep PowerShell expertise to build rich PowerShell solutions, or we can train you to use PowerShell like a pro. Isnâ€™t it time you Save-Time, Save-Money, and Start-Automating? Â Find out more atÂ Start-Automating.com.
- Oh Yeah! The CTP for PowerShell 3.0 is out!!
- The PowerShell Magazine Launches
- Trainsignal video winners
- PowerShell Deep Dive Speakers
- The Windows PowerShell Bible 2.0 will be published soon
- The video from Jeffrey Snoverâ€™s TEC presentation is up (Proxy Functions)
This segment is brought to you byÂ PowerGUI Pro with MobileShell, Version Control, and Easy Remote Script Execution.
At Quest we are passionate about Windows PowerShell. PowerGUI Pro enables organizations to harness the power of PowerShell without the expense of training and custom scripts and applications. PowerGUI Pro solves issues regardless of the time and place by using MobileShell to remotely manage your infrastructure. Ensure scripting best practices by leveraging integration with popular Version Control systems. Automate against thousands of computers using Easy Remote Script Execution.Â Get PowerGUI Pro at quest.com/powerguipro
Buzz from the Chatroom:
- [21:45:22] <JeffHicks> #what has been the adoption of PowerShell at StratCom?
- [21:46:56] <ScriptingWife> #Then he won in the 2010 Scripting Games. WOO HOO
- [21:48:40] <ScriptingWife> ##dont forget to give away Jeff's Train Signal stuff
- [21:52:38] <marcadamcarter> ## Any Information Assurance Vulnerability Alert (IAVA) compliance features?
- [21:57:11] <StartAutomating> ## how are you actually applying the patches? Â thru WSUS or thru direct tools like pgkmgr ?
Superhero: PowerCLIMan! Batchman! No--Flash!