In This Episode
Tonight on the PowerScripting Podcast, we talk to Jim Hofer and Kirk Munro with Devfarm Software
This segment brought to you by Start-Automating
Start Scripting to Your Fullest Potential. Â At Start-Automating, we can help you unleash the full Power of PowerShell V2. Â You can use our deep PowerShell expertise to build rich PowerShell solutions, or we can train you to use PowerShell like a pro. Isnâ€™t it time you Save-Time, Save-Money, and Start-Automating? Â Find out more atÂ Start-Automating.com.
- Quest announces The Experts Conference 2012--with PowerShell Deep Dive!
- Dmitry Sotnikov did an interview with PowerShell Magazine during the Deep Dive
- Also from Dmitry PowerGUI 3.1 has been released
- Kirk Munro and Shay Levy released a beta for PowerShell Proxy Extensions at the Deep Dive
- Richard Siddaway has posted some new chapters to the MEAP site for his book: PowerShell and WMI
This segment is brought to you PowerShellGroup.org
[22:01:20] <alexandair> ## how do you see the future of powershell script editors now that powershell ise v3 is becoming very good?
[22:02:19] <ScriptingWife> ##be sure to have them talk about their dialog pop up window on their webpage. IT is so AWESOME
Jim - Superhero: Dark Phoenix
Kirk - Favorite software: Social media