In This Episode
Tonight on the PowerScripting Podcast, we talk to Gaurav Mantri from Cerebrata about their Azure Management Cmdlets
This segment brought to you by Start-Automating
Start Scripting to Your Fullest Potential. Â At Start-Automating, we can help you unleash the full Power of PowerShell V2. Â You can use our deep PowerShell expertise to build rich PowerShell solutions, or we can train you to use PowerShell like a pro. Isnâ€™t it time you Save-Time, Save-Money, and Start-Automating? Â Find out more atÂ Start-Automating.com.
- Bartek Bielawski has joined the ranks of the PowerShell MVPs!
- Alexander Chebotov is another new MVP!
- Denniver Reining has also joined the PowerShell MVPs
- The Corpus Christi PowerShell Usergroup is meeting from 6-8 on 10/11/11 at the House of Rock downtown
- Tampa PowerShell user group meeting 10/13/11
- Norwayâ€™s Microsoft Technology User Group Script Club October 20th
- Hal will be presenting for the Virtual PowerShell Group on November 2nd and 3rd
- Wassim has posted the source code for the Cmdlet Help Editor on CodePlex
- PSCX 2.1 Beta 1 is now available with improved PowerShell v3 CTP support
This segment is brought to you byÂ PowerGUI Pro with MobileShell, Version Control, and Easy Remote Script Execution.
At Quest we are passionate about Windows PowerShell. PowerGUI Pro enables organizations to harness the power of PowerShell without the expense of training and custom scripts and applications. PowerGUI Pro solves issues regardless of the time and place by using MobileShell to remotely manage your infrastructure. Ensure scripting best practices by leveraging integration with popular Version Control systems. Automate against thousands of computers using Easy Remote Script Execution.Â Get PowerGUI Pro at quest.com/powerguipro