To cap off TechEd North America this year we are going to host a half day Windows PowerShell scenario walkthrough.
The event will take place at the Rosen Center on Friday June 15 from 8am â€“ noon. During this time we will collectively solve a problem from the ground up using many of the new features in Windows PowerShell 3.0 and Windows Server 2012.
Starting from base Windows Server 2012 images, we will walk you through:
- Writing a PowerShell script workflow to perform Server deployments
- Creating a constrained endpoint that hosts only the deployment workflow
- Delegate a set of credentials for the workflow to use
- Exposing the workflow and it's results through a RESTful webservice
- Using Windows PowerShell Web Access to manage the workflow
You will need to bring your own laptop to follow along.
Our room has space to accommodate 40 people. If you are interested please send a note to us at email@example.com
Travis Jones [MSFT]
Program Manager â€“ Windows PowerShell
Recommend0 recommendationsPublished in