While I have loved working at Devfarm Software for the past 11 months, circumstances have unfortunately forced us to part ways and as a result I am a free agent now and looking for a new place to hang my hat. Working with Ben Vierck and Brian Butler at Devfarm has been a fantastic experience, and if it wasnâ€™t for the small yet annoying detail that there isnâ€™t enough money in the company to continue to pay my salary and keep the business going full steam ahead, Iâ€™d still be working with them today.
I officially stopped working for Devfarm on July 6, but I had a few items for PowerWF 3.0 that I wasnâ€™t quite finished with yet so I spent a good part of last week wrapping up development of those items. When I wasnâ€™t doing that, I was hard at work on getting the public beta of wmix out the door (something that Iâ€™ll talk more about later). With wmix published and my tasks at Devfarm now complete, itâ€™s time to focus on finding whatâ€™s next.
If you or someone you know are looking for a talented Product Manager with:
- a very strong technical background with 15 years of experience in software development and infrastructure management;
- recognized deep technical expertise as a 5-time recipient of the Microsoft MVP award for Windows PowerShell, including almost 6 years of dedicated Windows PowerShell experience;
- experience establishing a brand, building awareness, and leveraging social media in marketing;
- strong presentation skills and experience presenting at large conferences such as TechEd; and
- an entrepreneurial spirit
- then please drop me a line and lets talk about it.