Starting from base Windows Server 2012 images, we will walk you through:
- Writing a PowerShell script workflow to perform Server deployments
- Creating a constrained endpoint that hosts only the deployment workflow
- Delegate a set of credentials for the workflow to use
- Exposing the workflow and it’s results through a RESTful webservice
- Using Windows PowerShell Web Access to manage the workflow
This is a BYOD event, so please don’t forget to bring your own laptop to follow along.
We can accomodate 50 people at this event.Â This will be first-come, first-served registration, open only to paid attendees of the PowerShell Summit N.A. 2013.Â We will e-mail the invitation code toÂ paid attendees on December 1st (watch your e-mail; it’ll come from EventBrite). Once the 50 slots are filled, the workshop will be closed.
If you’re attending but don’t get a slot in this workshop, or don’t want to attend, then you’ll be able to partake in some lightning-round and ad-hoc sessions in the Summit’s other meeting room.