The event will take place on April 24 from 1pm – 5pm. Â During this time we will collectively solve a problem from the ground up using many of the new features in Windows PowerShell 3.0 and Windows Server 2012.
Starting from base Windows Server 2012 images, we will walk you through:
- Writing a PowerShell script workflow to perform Server deployments
- Creating a constrained endpoint that hosts only the deployment workflow
- Delegate a set of credentials for the workflow to use
- Exposing the workflow and it’s results through a RESTful webservice
- Using Windows PowerShell Web Access to manage the workflow
This is a BYOD event, so please don’t forget to bring your own laptop to follow along.
We can accomodate 50 people at this event.Â This will be first-come, first-served registration, open only to paid attendees of the PowerShell Summit N.A. 2013.Â We will e-mail the invitation code toÂ paid attendees on December 1st (watch your e-mail; it’ll come from EventBrite). Once the 50 slots are filled, the workshop will be closed.
If you’re attending but don’t get a slot in this workshop, or don’t want to attend, then you’ll be able to partake in some lightning-round and ad-hoc sessions in the Summit’s other meeting room.